Sunday 25 December 2011

DISCIPLINE

Every student and the parent/guardian of the students at the time of admission into the college shall give the following
undertaking:-UNDERTAKING/AGREEMENT
(To be filled by the candidate on Judicial Bond of Rs. 30/- and duly attested by the Deputy Commissioner/Political Agent/
D.C.O.)
1. Mr./Miss_________________________________Son/Daughter of________________________________________________
resident of___________________________________________________________________________________
do hereby solemnly undertake to abide by the following:-i) That I have read the Admission policy  for NWFP Medical/Dental Colleges and Prospectuses of medical/dental colleges
and hereby agree to conform to all provisions of the statutes of the college or statues and rules as may hereafter be
framed by the appropriate authorities.
ii) That the information furnished in, and documents attached with the application form are correct, and I fully understand
that at any time during course of study, if it is found that any information is incorrect or any documents produced at the
time of admission are false, which would have rendered me ineligible for admission under the rules, my name shall
immediately be struck off from the college roll and legal proceedings started against me.
iii) That I shall, in case my name is struck off under clause (ii) above not be entitled to claim refund of any fee paid by me.  In
addition I shall pay to the Principal as liquidated damages @ Rs. 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) per year of my
studies in NWFP Medical/Dental Colleges.
iv) That I shall have minimum attendance of 75%, diligently apply myself to acquire and develop the skill necessary for the
practice and advancement of my study in order to qualify for the examination and will not be promoted to the next higher
class unless cleared all the subjects.
v) That I shall maintain identity as a student of College by wearing college uniform. I shall participate fully and whole-hearte dly
in games and cocurricular activities.
vi) The hostel accommodation/Government jobs will be provided subject to availability, in case of non-availability of govern-ment jobs/hostel accommodation I will not ask for any job/accommodation.
vii) That I will not indulge in politics of any type and will not be a member of any political party/organisation/student federation
and holding a gathering, meeting or taking out procession in any part of Campus, I understand that my failure to observe
this clause of undertaking shall result in cancellation of my admission/expulsion from the college, and that the decision of
the Principal in this regard will not be challenged in any Court of Law except the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
viii) That I shall never use violence, threat of violence and pressure in any dispute with others, all means and methods shall
only be logic, persuasion, petition, appeal, revision, review and other legal peaceful methods for settlement of differences
and disputes.
ix) That in any disputes with me, teachers and employees of the College I shall accept the decision of the committee consti-tuted by the Principal/Government for settlement of the wrong doers.
x) Further, I do hereby solemnly undertake to refrain from:-a) Doing anything, which may cause injury or insult to head, teacher, officers and staff of the Institution.
b) Holding a gathering, meeting or taking out procession in any part of Campus other than those areas
specified for the purpose.
c) Allowing or abetting the entry to the premises of the College of expelled students, anti-social elements
or others whose presence in the Campus could cause conflict amongst the students.
d) Bringing into the Campus, consuming or encouraging consumption of alcoholic products, drugs, and
narcotics and indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
e) Bringing or keeping any type of weapons within the University/College Premises.
f) Using or occupying any room or part of any building of the Institution without Lawful authority

g) Subletting my hostel room to unauthorised persons.
h) Damaging any University/College property including building, equipment, vehicles etc. in any manner.
i) Indulging in any violence or any other unsuitable activities even outside the campus of Medical/Dental
Colleges which may bring bad name of the college.
j) From all such acts and deeds as might bring disgrace and bad name to the college.
xi) In case I am reported to be guilty/involved in any of the aforesaid activities during my stay in medical college, the colleg e
authority can rusticate me from the college temporarily or expel me permanently I will not try to create law and order
situation or instigate the students of the college or of any other institution against the action taken by the college and
neither I will go to any Court of Law. In case of my expulsion from the college I shall pay to the Principal as liquidated
damages at the rate of Rs. 100,000 (One Lac) per year of my study in the college.
xii) If it is reported that I have not honoured the decision of the College authorities as described above, I shall be liable to pay
Rs. 200,000 (Two Lac) per year of my study in the college as damages to the Government of NWFP.
xiii) In case there is any dispute between me on one hand and administration of the Medical College on the other hand
regarding my involvement in the disciplinary or political matter or regarding the imposition on any penalty or damages on
me, the matter shall be referred to the Principal, as the sole arbitrator and his decision in such capacity shall be final and
shall not be called in question in any court of law.
xiv) That I will abide by the decision of the College Authorities in case I am found guilty of in discipline, defamation,
disrespect of the Teachers/ staff and other anti-institutional activities.
xv) I understand that If it is found that I was not entitled for admission according to the NWFP Medical &
Dental colleges admission policy at any stage of MBBS/BDS course OR if it is found that I was not
entitled for admission in preference to the other candidates who applied for admission at any stage of
MBBS/BDS course, my admission will stand cancelled.
xvi) I solemnly declare that I do not have Double Domicile Certificate.
(Signature of the student)
Full Name ______________________________________________________________________________
Father’s Name __________________________________________________________________________
Nat. Identity Card No. ____________________________________________________________________
Permanent Address _____________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________
Dated__________________________2008

No comments:

Post a Comment